Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day #40

WOW! We are at the end of our 40 Day Smoothie Challenge! Truly, it never really felt like a challenge to me. I liked all of the smoothies I whipped up. I did not have any trouble fitting it into my day. It was quite easy.
This morning I made my first tan smoothie. It was a beautiful color tan with flecks of swiss chard and garden lettuce. It was the first time I added banana to mine. Quite tasty.
What I learned: I learned that I can commit to an effort and stick to it. I learned that it is true that the longer I practice something, the easier it gets. I learned that I really like my fruits and vegetables. I learned that I am a 'sweet' vs. 'savory' person.
I will continue to make smoothies on a daily basis. I will continue to juice and enjoy my vegetables in liquid as well as fresh form.
Thanks to all that participated. Thanks to those who kept track of us and tried a smoothie when we offered it to you:-)
Any suggestions for the next '40 Day Practice'?

No comments:

Post a Comment