Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day #7

Hello everyone! It's so exciting to read what people are posting. I am learning all the time and I really appreciate it.
Today is another one of those strange, hard to eat around schedules so I am going to have my smoothie for lunch. When I teach yoga, I like to do it on an empty stomach. This morning I taught at 9:00 so I did not eat ahead of time. As a result, when I got home I was starved so I went for the egg breakfast. Funny how I don't think of a smoothie satisfying that enormous hunger...I wonder if I will evolve into that thinking or not. I will wait to be hungry and then make a smoothie.
Today will be a blue smoothie because of blackberries and blueberries. Their color dominates the greens. Otherwise the rest of the ingredients will remain the same.
Keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment