Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day #9

I have had some interesting conversations about the challenge. Most people make the funniest faces when they hear the combination of foods we are drinking. At those moments I wish I had a mini cooler with smoothies to taste.
I am meeting with a very cautious friend next week and she has promised that she will taste anything I put in front of her. It will be a hard sell but I am confident she will like the taste. Whether or not she joins the challenge is a whole other story:-)
Check out this challenge that my favorite Kundalini studio in Chicago is doing:
http://www.shaktakaur.com/lifestyle/fasting/melon_detox_fast.pdf
I don't when I could take this on. It might need to wait until next June when I am not teaching middle school children.
Please let us know how it is going.

1 comment:

  1. wow---the melon dexox sounds intense!! i'm gonna have to work up to that one. But my next batch of smoothies is going to include watermelon...so my liver should be happy.

    i *heart* smoothies!!

    ReplyDelete